- 140.00 - 375.00 INR
ROOFSEAL (INSULATIVE TYPE) is a single component, water based high solids, elastomeric acrylic resin base coating. It is an advanced acrylic technology product, manufactured by combination of pigments, reinforcing fillers and an Australian thermal nonconductive material. On application, it forms a waterproof elastomeric seal in the form of monolithic uniform membrane that provides protection from ageing, UV rays and normal weathering. It reflects heat as well as it does not allow heat flux transmission. It reduces building maintenance cost as well as saves conditioning energy up to 25%. Its performance is more effective than that of the conventional waterproofing and protective products available in the market.
- Single component, easily applicable by brush, roller spray.
- Adheres strongly to a wide varity of sound substrates such as concrete, metal, modified bitumen, wood etc
- Tensile strength, elongation and resiliency increase durability.
- Water vapor transmission decreases maintenance cost.
- Water seal increases longevity.
- UV light protection maintains aesthetic appearance.
- Heat-not-conductive property saves conditioning energy cost upto 25%
- Unique non-conductivity (to heat-cold) property keeps the building warm in winter & cool in summer seasons.
- Prevents growth of moss, fungus
- Repels airborne pollutants and dirt that makes the surface look new for years after application.
- Lightweight-puts less stress on the building.
- Nontoxic-safe for the environment and the people applying it.
- High reflective-light reflection value of 92 at 700 nm
- Attractive color shades available, if required.
Appearance & color
White color pasty consistency, flowing material
Nonvolatile content % by wt.
60 + 5
Surface drying time @ 30o C
Inter coat period at 30o C
Complete curing time at 30o C
3 days minimum
Dry time of water resistance at 30o C
Dry Film thickness
100-125 microns per coat
Building roof, terraces and exterior walls. Industrial factory roofing, concrete, asbestos, tile, etc Cold Storages, Electronic exchange building roof, Hospital buildings, Domestic residence etc
DIRECTION FOR USE SURFACE PREPARATION:
Surface preparation is very important to get the best result and to avoid failure. The substrate must be sound enough, clean and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil, sludge, moss, blistered cement coating, loose plaster etc Thoroughly wires brush the surface to remove saturated dirt and loose partials. Wash the surface to remove dust. Allow the surface to dry completely.
It the substrate is too old, a primer coat is required. Dilute the material in 1:1 proportion with water and apply one coat by brush or apply one coat of suggested primer. Allow the primer to dry for two hours before applying ROOFSEAL (INSULATIVE TYPE)
Seal the cracks of parapet wall and roof by creating V groove with acrylic sealant. Allow the sealant to dry for 24 hours before applying primer.
Mix the content of the pack within its own container by stirring with the help of wooden stick to a uniform, homogenous free flowing paste consistency.
Apply the first coat of ROOFSEAL (INSULATIVE TYPE) by brush or roller generously in order to plug the pores and shrinkage cracks. Allow the coating to dry for 3 hours before applying second coat. Minimum two coats are recommended. If required, additional coat may be applied. Allow the coating to dry/cure on its own, external curing is not required.
Tools and equipment to be cleaned with water immediately after use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
Store the material in cool dry place, away from direct sun light. Shelf life of the unopened container is one year from the date of manufactured is properly stored as mention.
1, 5, 20, 50 kg pack
Do not apply on wet or damp substrate. Do not apply in rain Do not dilute with water unless recommended
The above information and details are based on the tests conducted & experience on application & usage. The user is advised to carry out the tests & take trials to satisfy on the suitability of the product and meeting his requirements considering the prevailing conditions prior to applying/using the product on larger area. As the conditions under which the products are used or transported are beyond our control, we do not hold ourselves responsible on its consequential nonperformance.
- 100-1000000 Per Day
- 1-7 Days
Plot No. 2114, Phase-III, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India