- 140.00 - 375.00 INR
1K liquid applied protective coating designed to resist water intrusion. ROOF SEAL 1K Roof Mastic provides excellent protection, appearance, flexibility, Algi & fungal & mildew resistance and durability.
APPLICATION SUBSTRATE: This product may be applied on cement tile, vitrified tile, roof tile, and flat roof with bitumen membrane with positive drainage, brick, block, stucco and all masonry surfaces.
Always apply a test patch of asphalt shingles to check for bleeding of asphalt into coating to check compatibility
1.35 +/- 0.05 Kg/Lt.
Viscosity in KU
Wet adhesion test
Elongation After 7 days
Tensile strength MPa
Adhesion Test (x cut)
Wet Scrub resistance
Passes 2500 cycles
Permeability to water by funnel method
Water Absorption %
Dirt Pick up resistance
R=6 on the scale of 1-10
QUV 2000 Hrs
Passes 2000 Cycles
Adhesion test (Pull off) in MPa
- Single component, easily applicable by brush, roller or spray.
- Adheres strongly to a wide verity of sound substrates such as concrete, metal, modified bitumen, wood etc
- Tensile strength, elongation and resiliency increase durability.
- Water vapor transmission decreases maintenance cost.
- Water seal increases longevity.
- UV light protection maintains aesthetic appearance.
- Heat-not-conductive property saves conditioning energy cost upto 25%
- Unique non-conductivity (to heat-cold) property keeps the building warm in winter & cool in summer seasons.
- Prevents growth of moss, fungus
- Repels airborne pollutants and dirt that makes the surface look new for years after application.
- Lightweight-puts less stress on the building.
- Nontoxic-safe for the environment and the people applying it.
- Attractive color shades available, if required
RECOMMANDED APPLICATION THICKNESS:
Min. 1mm to 1.5mm thickness in two or three coats.
1 M2 per Lt. for 2 coats @ 1mm thickness
Building roof, terraces and exterior walls. Industrial factory roofing, concrete, asbestos, tile, etc Cold Storages, Electronic exchange building roof, Hospital buildings, Domestic residence etc
DIRECTION FOR USE SURFACE PREPARATION:
Surface preparation is very important to get the best result and to avoid failure. The substrate must be sound enough, clean and free from dust, dirt, grease, oil, sludge, moss, blistered cement coating, loose plaster etc Thoroughly wires brush the surface to remove saturated dirt and loose partials. Wash the surface to remove dust. Allow the surface to dry completely.
It the substrate is too old, a primer coat is required. Dilute the material in 1:1 proportion with water and apply one coat by brush or apply one coat of suggested primer. Allow the primer to dry for two hours before applying ROOFSEAL
Seal the cracks of parapet wall and roof by creating V groove with acrylic sealant. Allow the sealant to dry for 24 hours before applying primer.
Mix the content of the pack within its own container by stirring with the help of wooden stick to a uniform, homogenous free flowing paste consistency. Apply the first coat of ROOFSEAL by brush or roller generously in order to plug the pores and shrinkage cracks.
Allow the coating to dry for 3 hours before applying second coat. Minimum two coats are recommended. If required, additional coat may be applied. Allow the coating to dry/cure on its own, external curing is not required.
Tools and equipment to be cleaned with water immediately after use.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
Store the material in cool dry place, away from direct sun light. Shelf life of the unopened container is one year from the date of manufactured is properly stored as mention.
- Do not apply on wet or damp substrate.
- Do not apply in rain
- Do not dilute with water unless recommended
The above information and details are based on the tests conducted & experience on application & usage. The user is advised to carry out the tests & take trials to satisfy on the suitability of the product and meeting his requirements considering the prevailing conditions prior to applying/using the product on larger area. As the conditions under which the products are used or transported are beyond our control, we do not hold ourselves responsible on its consequential non-performance.
- 100-1000000 Per Day
- 1-7 Days
Plot No. 2114, Phase-III, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India