- 450.00 - 675.00 INR
Glass flake linings have been widely used for many years and are now available in a number of formulations to fit most corrosive conditions, one of which is Miproglass 201-E Flake Glass Reinforced Lining. The mixture of high performance resins and glass flakes results in linings with exceptional performance attributes that can be applied with a spray, brush, or trowel. Glass flake linings have roughly 125 layers of glass flake in each 1mm of coating thickness, providing excellent permeation resistance and a lengthy, maintenance-free service life.
Solvent Free, High Chemical Resistant Glass Flack Reinforced Standard Epoxy Lining
Application with Trowel
- Flash Point: Base: 32.C Catalyst: Above 55.C %
- Solids by Volume: Theoretical 98% at time of mixing.
- Practical typically 80% + 5%.
- All Vinyl ester/polyester resin systems are subject to monomer loss and shrinkage during application and curing.
- Recommended Cleaner: Cleanser No.1 Cleaning only. Thinning not recommended.
- Over coating Times: Indefinitely over coat able (if clean and dry).
- Shelf Life: 4-6 months at 25oC.
- 100-1000000 Per Day
- 1-7 Days
Plot No. 2114, Phase-III, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India