- 385.00 - 650.00 INR
Chemiprotect Engineers offers this MIPRO-ETA high performance epoxy tile/stone/brick adhesive in 3 components. Mainly used to fixing tile/brick/stone in small as well as big sizes, on wall and floor. MIPRO-ETA epoxy tile/stone/brick adhesive exhibits very high bond strength which is key for durable and long performance of tile/stone. MIPRO-ETA is excellent resistant to dilute acid/alkali/salts and waterso most preferred product for fixing tile/brick in food, pharmaceuticals, commercial kitchens, food retail outlets and chemical industries, workshop and high traffic areas of logistic warehouse.
- Excellent very high bond strength to sub-base like concrete, steel, wood, metal, aluminum and tile/stone/brick for long performance
- High impact resistance
- No stain if used to fix light color or white marble
- Can be applied on damp, wet areas internal and external areas.
- Due to very high bond strength, no need to fix mechanical anchor
- Can be used for fixing tile/stone at high levels
- Very good chemical resistance so can be used for chemical plants
METHOD SURFACE PREPARATION
Surface must be sound, free from any loose dust, dirt and contamination from oil or any other chemicals. It its concrete or cement plaster surface, make sure it is properly cured, dried & free from laitance. Free from any undulations
- Shake well Part A and B separately and mix both in a clean bucket. Mix part A & B to get uniform mix.
- Then add slowly Part C the filler power and continue mixing. Add filler power slowly till you get smooth creamy consistence adhesive paste ready to use.
- Apply properly mixed MIPRO-ETA in required thickness, with the help of notch trowel and then lay tile/stone on it and press firmly to set it in line and level and to get highest bond.
- Continue laying tile and remove any excess material.
- Clean the application tools with hot water before adhesive set to hard.
- Use of protective gloves and eye protector is recommended to avoid skin & eye contact.
MIPRO-ETA is resistant to acids, alkalis, salts, greases, detergents etc. However it is not recommended against strong mineral and oxidizing acids.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE Always keep resin, hardener and powder in cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. If stored in sealed containers and bag shelf life of Resin, Harder & Powder will be one year
24 kgs. (A+B+C).
Approx. 7 to 8 kgs Per Sq. Met for 4mm thick bedding thickness.
This may vary depending on surface roughness, ups & down on surface and does not include any wastage if any
HEALTH & SAFETY
It is advisable to wear protective wears at the time of use of MIPRO-E and all other MIPRO brand products. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
This information, given in good faith, is based on results gained from experience and tests. However, all recommendations or suggestions are made without guarantee since the conditions of use are beyond our control.
Compressive Strength kg/cm2
Flexural Strength kg/cm2
Bond Strength kg/cm2
- 100-1000000 Per Day
- 1-7 Days
Plot No. 2114, Phase-III, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India