- 385.00 - 650.00 INR
The Epoxy Grout E(HYB) Epoxy mainly comprises of two resins that are mixed together with a filler and the waterproof nature of epoxy grout is because of this reason. This is also why epoxy grout fits best with cleaners that are more abrasive. Aside from that, epoxy grout has a higher chemical resistance and bond strength than cementitious grouts due to its thin set property. The biggest advantage of Epoxy Grout E(HYB) Epoxy is that, unlike cementitious grouts, they do not need sealing.
Epoxy Grout E(HYB) Epoxy mortar is a versatile three (3)-component chemical resistant epoxy resin base mortar. The product exhibits excellent bond strength, high chemical resistance and reliable curing characteristics.
AREAS OF USE:
Epoxy Grout E(HYB) Epoxy can be used in construction & joint filling of acid resistant screed & brick/tile/mandana stome lining, to floors, drains, sumps, tank farm areas, tanks & process vessels, waste water treatment plants etc. and jointing mortar for red Mandana stone flooring. It is the most suitable for use in installation of acid resistant brick/tile lined areas, of Food, Dairy, Chemical plants, which are very often subjected to concentrated acids and alkaline conditions and hot water spillage.
Mixing Ratio by Wt. Binder (A+B) to Filler C
1:2.5 to 1:3
Compressive Strength kg/cm2
Flexural Strength kg/cm2
Bond Strength kg/cm2
Water Absorption Max. %
Water Absorption Max. %
80 to 110
Curing Tile (Depending on Temp.)
3 to 6 hrs
- Resistant dilute Sulfuric acid conditions at room temperature
- Resistant to Hot Water up to 80 C
- Resistant to Caustic solutions
- Very low Shrinkage
- Excellent bond strength to acid resistant brick/tile/mandana stone
Make sure that the contents of each container are thoroughly mixed before use.
- Pour measured quantity (100 parts by wt.) of part A into clean, dry mixing container.
- Add measured quantity of part B (50 part by wt.) and mix thoroughly for one minute.
- Add measured quantity of part C filler (400 to 500 parts by wt.) a little at a time, mix slowly until the filler is thoroughly wetted by the resin (Part A) & Hardener (Part B) mix, to produce a homogenous trowel able mortar.
- Grout, which has begun to set, cannot be recovered by adding more resin. Such mortar must be discarded.
- Never add water and any other diluents
- All bonding surface shall be filled completely without voids.
- Mortar joints should be min. 4mm wide.
- Reducing the ratio of filler in the mix shall not lengthen the working & setting time of grout. Thesefactors are best controlled by temperature. .
Mixing & application tools should be cleaned radically using M.E.K., xylene or toluene. Observe proper safety precautions while cleaning.
: If the substrate and ambient air temperature in contact with the acid resistant brick/tile construction are at 250 C allow a minimum of 24 hours cure time before putting the acid resistant brick/tile lining construction to its intended service.
PACKING: 28 Kegs Kit of Part A+B+C
STORAGE: All the components Resin, Hardener & Filler must be kept in cool, dry place and in covered shed.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
It is advisable to wear protective wears at the time of use of Epoxy Grout E(HYB) Epoxy and all other MIPRO brand products. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
- 100-1000000 Per Day
- 1-7 Days
Plot No. 2114, Phase-III, G.I.D.C., Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India